Feeling unmotivated and burned out? It happens to the best of us. With fall here and the days growing shorter, it’s important to do what we can to keep ourselves enthusiastic and engaged while doing what we love.
Here are a few tips:
• Work to rediscover your purpose. You can only burn out if you’ve been on fire to begin with.
• Give back. Even small acts of kindness can re-energize you.
• Take care of yourself. Get a good night’s sleep and exercise.
• Find a creative outlet. Woodworking, knitting and even adult coloring books will work.
Find your fire again.
– Natalie Ghidotti, Ghidotti Communications