In all industries, your reputation is a major influencer when it comes to personal growth and business development. It’s my priority to maintain and build my personal, business’ and clients’ reputations in order to establish trust and expertise.
– Getting involved in your community early is a best practice in developing and building your reputation.
– Join professional groups: Many nonprofits provide opportunities for giving back and utilizing business skills.
– Expand your knowledge: Reach out to your mentors and seek out opportunities to learn.
– Hustle: Whether it’s a part-time job or running a blog, you’ll expand your skill set and network.
– Natalie Ghidotti, Ghidotti Communications