If you’re out shopping and need a cocktail this holiday season, stop by Big Orange Midtown and have Bar Manager Luiggi Uzcategui make a holiday poinsettia, or pick up the ingredients and make it yourself.
“The holiday poinsettia is a seasonally delightful and refreshing play on a champagne spritz that anyone can make at home,” Uzcategui said.
• 4 ounces Champagne
• 6 teaspoons cranberry juice cocktail
• 3 teaspoons simple syrup
• 2 dashes angostura bitters
• 1 dash St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
• Mix all ingredients, except Champagne, into your favorite cocktail glass.
• Pour Champagne over other ingredients, and garnish with rosemary.
– Jarrod Johnson, Yellow Rocket Concepts