Christmas is less than two weeks away and there’s still shopping to do. If this sounds like you, here are suggestions for last-minute gifts:
• Riceland Foods gift box – Includes a pouch of rice, kitchen towel, pot holder and wooden cooking spoon, along with a $5 donation to Feeding America.
• Onyx Coffee Lab Roaster’s Choice subscription – Perfect for any coffee connoisseur.
• Wicked Mix – Delightful salty, sweet and spicy snacks that everyone will enjoy.
• “The Grand Prairie: A History of Duck Hunting’s Hallowed Ground” – Written by outdoor enthusiast Brent Birch, this book chronicles the history of duck hunting in eastern Arkansas.
– Zach Parker, Ghidotti Communications