Corporations are stepping up during COVID-19 to provide free online resources and benefits for those who may be financially struggling and to help keep families in touch.
• Low-income households can receive two months of free internet from Comcast. According to Comcast, “As schools and businesses close … Internet connectivity becomes even more important.”
• Students can receive free Adobe Creative Cloud apps like Photoshop and InDesign.
• AT&T is waiving data overage fees for all customers so families can stay connected during COVID-19.
• Some internet providers, including Sprint and T-Mobile, are providing additional data free of charge intended for mobile hotspots/tethering services.
– Emily Tracy, The 100 Companies