According to Forbes, only 8 percent of people accomplish their New Year’s resolutions. Here are a few guidelines to ensure your 2019 resolution is a success:
• Keep it simple – instead of a bucket list, choose two or three goals.
• Make it tangible – set specific objectives and a timeline in which to accomplish them.
• Make it clear – update your progress in a format that you can see daily.
• Believe in yourself – you have as much willpower as you think you have.
• Prepare to overcome – you may encounter barriers that challenge you, so it’s important to be aware of your thoughts and feelings.
– Bruce Trimble, The BridgeWay Hospital