You need to be doing digital marketing to support your business, and there is more to it than posting on Facebook. When hiring a professional, ask these questions to ensure you are getting someone who knows what they’re doing:
• What channels and platforms do you have experience with?
• Have you managed social media advertising beyond boosted posts?
• How do you track performance?
• Can you share an example of a successful campaign you’ve worked on?
• How do you keep up with digital marketing trends?
In the answers to these questions, you should be looking for both breadth and depth of experience.
– Emily Reeves Dean, Cranford Co.