Chances are you’ve already implemented social media into your marketing strategy in some capacity. If you haven’t, or if you aren’t pleased with the results thus far, follow these tips to get on track:
• Set goals: These should be specific, measurable and attainable.
• Engage: Social media gives you a unique opportunity to interact with consumers. Use it.
• Use graphics: People are more likely to engage with posts that include photos, videos or GIFs.
• Focus on quality: It’s important to be active, but quality matters more than quantity.
• Track and refine: Using analytics, keep track of what works and what doesn’t.
– Zach Parker, Ghidotti