Dads can be difficult to buy for when it comes to Father’s Day. Does he really need another pair of socks? We’re up to the challenge and found a few nifty ideas for your pop.
• For the tech geek: Amazon’s top-rated rapid phone charger will always come in handy.
• Uncommon Goods has gifts for the baseball/beer lover, the grill master and the sports fanatic.
• If dad’s a gourmand, consider unique sauces for his favorite dishes.
• Dads with green thumbs will appreciate these gardening–related gifts.
Whatever you get your dad, we’re sure he’ll love the thought behind it!
– Chris Keene, Ghidotti Communications