Communicating complex information is often a challenge for businesses. Endless communication channels and competition can make things even more difficult. These strategies can help you keep your clients informed and engaged:
1. Content marketing – Publish short articles or videos to educate your clients. Breaking information into segments creates an opportunity for learning.
2. Website – For industries with abundant acronyms, create a glossary that explains the terms.
3. Social media – Republishing articles and videos across your own social media platforms will help amplify your message.
4. Avoid jargon – Shift your focus to what clients must know to make decisions and succeed.
– Heather Haywood, Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, P.L.L.C.
This is wonderful! So proud of you!
Comments are closed.