For marketers, the holiday season already is upon us as we prepare to launch campaigns for Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Christmas. Influencer marketing is simpler than other marketing strategies, but there is some heavy lifting when it comes to creating, managing and analyzing the campaign. It’s important to have a plan before you launch your influencer campaign for the holidays. Follow this four-step plan to ensure a successful return from the busiest season of the year.
1. Brainstorm ideas without restriction.
2. Set clear goals & expectations.
3. Monitor the campaign launch & progression.
4. Compare results to alternate strategy spend.
– Stephanie McCratic, Acorn: The Influence Company