Little Rock’s food truck scene continues to outdo itself. This summer is no exception, even with the socially-distant adjustments we’re all making, so add these local gems to your “must try” list:
• Hall’s Southern Express: Deep fried chicken and dressing. Enough said.
• Kona Shaved Ice: Their neighborhood deliveries brighten the day for many.
• Delta Biscuit Company: Breakfast, brunch, lunch, snack … a biscuit always works.
• Tacos Godoy: Maybe you’ll happen upon a taco and wine tasting.
• Say Cheese: You owe yourself an Al Pacino with a side of gouda mac & cheese.
Check each truck’s website and/or Facebook page for schedules.
– Kristie Coggins, The 100 Companies