With many travel plans still on hold, Arkansas Tourism has come to the rescue with online tours and exhibits for those still spending much time indoors.
• Visit 1862 and learn about Arkansas’ role in the Civil War at Pea Ridge Military Park.
• Research the rumors for yourself at the Gangster Museum of America.
• Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge offers daily virtual group sessions.
• Arkansas Symphony’s “Bedtime with Bach” series is the lullaby we all need.
• ESSE, the only purse museum in the U.S., teaches more than just fashion history.
And these are just a few options. Stay well, and happy exploring.
– Kristie Coggins, The 100 Companies