In today’s competitive workforce, it’s important to create an appealing work environment for prospective and current employees. Before making the decision of whether or not to apply for, accept or leave a job, individuals consider job perks like benefits, hours, wages and culture. This is especially important to young professionals and millennials.
Here are some tips on getting started:
• Encourage employees to participate in personality tests.
• Schedule fun outings and volunteer together.
• Survey employees to find out preferences.
• Create a culture committee to make sure it happens.
When employees are personally invested in a company, they’re invested in its success.
– Ashley Ross, The Oklahoma 100