Have you thought about retirement? Most business owners, unless they’re 10 years away from the normal retirement date, haven’t given it much thought. Business owners who are serious about achieving true financial independence need to immediately begin thinking strategically and take the essential steps to implement a solid retirement plan. Their plan should contain many elements, including:
• A clear vision of life after their business
• A systematic investment program
• Utilization of the right retirement accounts
• An asset allocation strategy for growth
• An exit strategy
Your time is a wasting asset, so meet with a small business retirement planning specialist today.
– Ken Reece, Wealth Management and Private Banking Executive, First Tennessee, Mid-Atlantic Region