It seems like everything is go, go, go these days, and workplace anxiety is among the top absenteeism causes. As life and work become more fast-paced, it’s important to encourage a healthy work environment. Here are a few tips that can help employees stay physically and mentally healthy:
• Hire a corporate wellness company or DIY. Buy pedometers and hold weekly steps challenges to help get rid of stress.
• Involve employees in decision-making, conveying a feeling of control and participation.
• Develop practices that support a healthy work-life balance.
• Offer programs for career development.
• Recognize and reward employee contribution.
– Chris Keene, Ghidotti Communications