Holiday light displays are a tradition for many folks around the state. We’ve rounded up some of the best, so pack up the family and take in the sights:
• Stewart Family (Fayetteville) – 1.5 million lights and more than 500 inflatables.
• 22nd Annual Enchanted Land of Lights and Legends (Pine Bluff) – Arkansas’s largest drive-thru display.
• Holiday Lights at Garvan Woodland Gardens (Hot Springs) – 18 acres of lights.
• Finney’s Christmas Wonderland Trail of Holiday Lights (Crossett) – One of Arkansas’s largest.
• Lights of the Delta (Gosnell) – 6 million lights and 48+ major motion displays on a 40-acre drive-thru site.
– Chris Keene, Ghidotti Communications