It’s that time of year when most resolve to lead a healthier lifestyle as the New Year approaches.
As fitness goals begin to take shape, here are four tips that will help you stay focused and increase your chances for long term success this next year:
1. Have an exercise plan before you get to the gym.
2. Take action and be specific with your exercise schedule. Don’t overthink it and just go.
3. Writing down your reasons for exercising can help you maintain your desire.
4. Hiring a personal trainer or joining a group exercise class can provide a great foundation and accountability.
– Jake Snowden, ACE National Certified Personal Trainer, Club Fit