1. Fayetteville Farmers Market – This award-winning market features produce grown in the Ozark Mountains from vendors within a 60-mile radius of Fayetteville.
2. Bentonville Farmers Market – Located in Bentonville’s downtown square, this lively market has been serving the community for 40 years.
3. Bernice Garden Farmers Market – Set inside The Bernice Garden in downtown Little Rock, this open market promotes all things sustainable.
4. Hot Springs Farmers Market – Formed in the 1970s, this market hosts Youth Market Days the last Saturday of each month.
5. ASU Regional Famers Market – Located on the Arkansas State University campus, visitors can enjoy live music alongside local purveyors.
– Margaret Willard, The 100 Companies