It’s no surprise that people are stressed out more than ever at work these days. The success of an employer is partially dependent upon the staff being healthy enough to come to work and carry out their assigned duties.
By promoting a healthy work environment, employers will notice an increase in their team’s productivity, a boost in morale and reduction in stress.
Here are four ways to promote wellness at work:
• Install standing or adjustable desks
• Book sessions with a yoga instructor as well as utilize an on-site company gym
• Provide healthy snack options
• Encourage volunteering for local charities
– Michelle DuVall, Ghidotti Communications